Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kadyn had a big day yesterday on Dan’s 30th birthday. She went potty on the potty chair for the first time!! Wahoo! We had just got back from going out to dinner and we had borrowed the chair from Carm and put it in the bathroom, put her on it as we waiting for her tub to be ready and she got up and she had peed. All in about 3 minutes. Now I am pretty sure we were just lucky on that one but what a big girl.

She is on another antibiotic for another ear infection. We have to bring her back for a recheck when she is done with her meds and if either the infection isn’t gone or if she gets another one soon we may be looking at tubes. Her doctor said she is on the border line of getting them with this last one and one more would put her over. Hopefully she starts feeling better soon.

We had a fun Surprise party for Dan up in Duluth this past weekend. He really enjoyed seeing some of his buddies and his family. Dan had thrown me a party March 28th at Dave and Busters. We had a lot of fun playing games and I was totally surprised.

Kadyn is working on going down steps. She is getting better. I think I just get so nervous watching her.

Dan started working again last Friday!! We are in the process of interviewing daycares. Until then Dan’s sister Dory is watching Kadyn for us. We have another meeting tonight and I am hopeful we will like this one. I know she will like being around other kids her age.

Well better get back. Hope all is going well.

Katie

No comments: