Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Update on life in the Nelson family...

Kadyn had her 4 month shots last week. Boy is she getting big! She weighted almost 15 pounds and was 25” long. She was a little fussy for a couple days and had a fever for a couple days but has been doing really good the past 2 days. She is sleeping from about 9pm till 5am so that has been nice. She has started to “talk” so much more often. She likes it when you blow on her belly. She thinks that is pretty funny. When she was a little smaller I used to always stick my tongue out at her and now she has really gotten good at that. She seems to have really figured out how to work it and sticks it out quite a bit. She still sleeps in our room but in her car seat since with the acid reflux she gets heartburn when you lay her flat.

We are somewhat moved and living in Ham Lake in my parent’s basement. We still have to finish moving some things from our house but the main things have been moved. Things are going pretty well. We moved in there this past weekend. It has taken us less time to get to work in the morning. It is only taking me about 35 min and 30 min for Dan.
It has been really nice to not have to drop Kadyn off anywhere in the morning. Mom has her in the morning until Dad gets home then he takes her until Dan or I get home.
We have each been picking a night to make a meal. I can’t remember when Dan and I made meals every night. It’s probably been since the apartment when I used to cook a lot more. Hopefully this will help us loose some weight too since we are not eating out much any more. I even brought leftovers for lunch. I made Vegetable soup last night for dinner tonight. I am looking forward to that.

Dan still likes what he is doing. Today he is switching crews at work and he is looking forward to that. We will see how he likes the new boss man.

I think that is about all that is new for now.
Hope everyone is doing well.

Katie

No comments: