Thursday, March 27, 2008

We're moving

Dan and I have decided to move. Our daycare fell apart 2 weeks before I was to go back to work and I haven't really been able to find anyone to take Kadyn part time and with her being so fussy it was scarry leaving her with someone that might get frusterated with her crying. We will be putting our house up for sale in the next couple weeks and sometime in April we will be moving to live with my parents for a little while. In about a year we hope to find a house with some land in the Ham Lake area.
My mom is going to work from home in the mornings Monday - Thursday and then my dad will watch Kadyn in the afternoons. I am able to work from home on Fridays so I will be with her that day. This will save on daycare and will allow Kadyn and my parents some bonding time. I am pretty excited to move closer to my family as I have really missed them over the past couple years. Having a baby really makes you realize how much your parents did for you when you were young.

No comments: